This policy is applicable to all persons who register to visit the India Gem and Jewellery Show VIRTUAL (“GJS VIRTUAL”) being organised by All India Gem and Jewellery Domestic Council (“GJC”), although not being an exhibitor in the GJS VIRTUAL (“Visitors”). It is hereinafter clarified, that these terms are only applicable to Visitors and not applicable to participants who may be present at GJS Virtual in a separate capacity qua the exhibition (like exhibitor, sponsor etc.), for which the terms of their relevant agreement with GJC qua GJS Virtual, will be the governing document. GJC may change, modify, add, or remove portions of this policy at any time, by posting such changes on the website of GJS, being www.gjsvirtual.org (“GJS Virtual Website”).
- A Visitor can register to visit the GJS Virtual on the GJS Virtual Website www.gjsvirtual.org Any and all registrations once approved are final and non-modifiable.
- At the time of registration, and in order to complete the registration process, the Visitor will be required to make payment of the registration fee. All payments for registration are accepted by cash free integrated payment gateway through net banking or debit/credit card.
- The registration of any Visitor will only be approved on the transaction being successful, that is, upon receipt of the registration fee by GJC. If the relevant payment is not received, but has been debited from the Visitor’saccount (“Transaction Failure”), GJC and/or GJS Virtual, shall not at any time, or in any manner whatsoever be liable for the same.
- Each Visitor will be provided a unique login credentials. The platform shall become active on the Commencement Date - 1st September 2020 or any other date decided by GJC and shall continue to remain active for a period of 1 year from the Commencement Date. GJC shall also provide 6 unique exhibitions for 6 days each during this span of 1 year. GJC shall not be liable for any change in the time period for GJS Virtual or any downtime for maintenance, upgradation or any other reason not directly attributable to GJC.
B. CANCELLATION AND REFUND
- Visitors registration fees and other fees once submitted will be non-refundable/non-transferable under any and all circumstances, including but not limited to certain specific circumstances as mentioned in this policy.
- In the event of a Transaction Failure, GJC shall not be liable to refund the amount so debited from the Vistor’s account.
- GJC reserves the right to cancel the registration of any Visitor, if circumstances so require, in the opinion of GJC, and written notice to this effect shall be provided by GJC to the said Visitor. The Visitor shall not be entitled to a refund of any fees paid, if their registration is cancelled by GJC.
- GJC will not be required to provide a refund of the registration fees or other fees, if the Visitor post registration and payment of the relevant fees, does not attend GJS Virtual. For avoidance of doubt, it is hereinafter clarified that even in case of a registration by mistake or in case of multiple registrations for the same Visitor, there would not by any requirement to refund the amount of fees paid.
- GJC will not be required to provide a refund of the registration fees or other fees, in the event any employee/staff/personnel of the Visitor leaves or is no longer associated with the Visitor, and their registration accordingly needs to be discontinued or withdrawn.
- GJC will not be required to provide a refund or adjustment of the registration fees or other fees, in case a Visitor (as applicable) converts to an exhibitor company at GJS Virtual.
This policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian laws. Any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this policy shall be filed only in an Indian Court based in Mumbai. If any provision of this policy shall be held to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the rest of this policy and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions of this policy.