- The visitor rewards are based on performance basis, specifically for the Retailers only. These terms and conditions for awards are in additions to the terms and conditions applicable to visitors, which are available on www.gjsvirtual.org
- The intent is for GJC to provide incentives to retailers who are utilizing this platform and completing multiple meeting during the Reward Period. The retailers who conduct the maximum number of meetings would be eligible for a reward.
- The reward initiative is only for those retailers, who are visitors, who are successfully completing their meetings with GJS Virtual exhibitors during Swarnotsav 2, scheduled from 7th to 12th December 2020 (“Reward Period”).
|No of Meetings
||No of Winners
||Jio Dongle with 3 Months connection
- GJC reserves the right to change / alter / amend the duration of the Visitor Rewards initiative.
- Once the Reward Period is concluded, GJC will procure the information from the system as well as the participants and reconcile and collate the data.
- The winner will be selected on the number of meetings having minimum time spent of at least 15 uninterrupted mins on GJS Virtual platform. If there are more winning contenders with reference to the above numbers, the winner will be derived basis the number of days within which the relevant number of meetings have been completed. i.e. If Retailer A has completed 30 meetings within 4 days and Retailer B has completed 30 meetings in 5 days, in this scenario, Retailer A will be the first winner.
- The gifts are subject to change as per the availability of the products.
- GJC bears no warranty / guarantee / replacement on the gifts and any malfunction or service issues should be brought to the notice of the manufacturer / service provider.
- The gift is nontransferable to any other company.
- GJC reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to alter / amend / cancel any of the Gifts as they deem necessary.
- The decision of the winner will be the sole decision of GJC.
- No cash adjustment against the Gift shall be allowed.
- This initiative is organized by GJC only. At no point of time and under no circumstance will GJC be in any way liable to the participants or the visitors. This rewards program is a voluntary program and does not create any form of legal or binding commitment on GJC or its employees and personnel.
For any query, please call Mr. William D’Sa: 8433989674