This policy is applicable to all persons who register to visit the India Gem and Jewellery Show VIRTUAL (“GJS VIRTUAL”) being organised by All India Gem and Jewellery Domestic Council (“GJC”), although not being an exhibitor in the GJS VIRTUAL (“Visitors”). It is hereinafter clarified, that these terms are only applicable to Visitors and not applicable to participants who may be present at GJS Virtual in a separate capacity qua the exhibition (like exhibitor, sponsor etc.), for which the terms of their relevant agreement with GJC qua GJS Virtual, will be the governing document. GJC may change, modify, add, or remove portions of this policy at any time, by posting such changes on the website of GJS, being www.gjsvirtual.org (“GJS Virtual Website”).
- A Visitor can register to visit the GJS Virtual on the GJS Virtual Website www.gjsvirtual.org. Any and all registrations once approved are final and non-modifiable.
- The registration of any Visitor will only be approved successfully filling the registration form.
- Each Visitor will be provided a unique login credentials. The platform shall become active on the Commencement Date – 1st October 2020 or any other date decided by GJC and shall continue to remain active for a period of 1 year from the Commencement Date. GJC shall also provide 6 unique exhibitions for 6 days each during this span of 1 year. GJC shall not be liable for any change in the time period for GJS Virtual or any downtime for maintenance, upgradation or any other reason not directly attributable to GJC.
- By submitting the registration form, the visitor acknowledges and confirms that he / she is either a Jewellery Retailer or Allied & Machinery visitor. If found otherwise, GJC reserves the right to cancel the registration or block the user ID from using the GJS Virtual platform.
- The applicant hereby also acknowledges that all relevant details such as GST number, Government approved valid Photo ID is authentic.
- GJC reserves the right to cancel the registration of any Visitor, if circumstances so require, in the opinion of GJC.
- GJC reserves the right to amend / modify the process of Visitor registration.
This policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian laws. Any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this policy shall be filed only in an Indian Court based in Mumbai. If any provision of this policy shall be held to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the rest of this policy and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions of this policy.